To set the quiescent current at my 22AH380

Wat hang jij aan het andere eind van de kabel? Alle over voor-, eind- en geïntegreerde versterkers hier.

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
Kjell J

11 sep 2018, 14:47

Hello! I am about to set the quiescent current at my 22AH380. But where are the measurement points 1-2-3-4 on the amplifier card? Can anyone help me write down how to adjust the quiescent current? I have changed all transistors to new originals on the right side, And all the capacitors throughout the amplifier! It was many years since I made such a setting on an Philips amplifier and and I need some help!
Best regards!

Kjell .. :D
Will
Contacteer:

11 sep 2018, 20:48

Take a look at the drawing of the printed circuit board on page CS 64 791 of the service manual.
In the lower part there are two diamond shaped boxes marked 1 and 2.

However, imho, these indications are incorrect. They do not correpond with the schematic.
Een verzamelaar ziet niet wat hij al heeft, hij ziet alleen wat hij nog mist.
Remi

11 sep 2018, 23:14

be carefull with the adjustment pots, when i only pointed my finger my 380 went up in smoke. Later i found out the adjustment pots were bad, i suspect them to be the cause of this problem
"Hoezo nu wel genoeg? D'r is toch nog plek!" jaja, waar dan? "Ha! d'r kan nog wat in de auto!"
Kjell J

12 sep 2018, 17:25

Hi again! What about to use the upper end of R643 a and b as measuring point? Is this the best way to do?
I think this service schedule is wrong! 1 and 2 are not the measurement points for the quiescent current, Or what did those who did the service manual mean? What points have you used as measuring points? What about using the upper end of R643 a and b if you look at the printed circuit board, On page CS 64 791 of the service manual, As measuring points?
Am I out on the wrong road or? :think:
Plaats reactie